From 200 g flow-packs to 3 kg trays, and from 1-person shakers to 10 kg boxes. Wood, cardboard, plastic. In the RedStar packaging and distribution centre in De Lier (NL) all kinds of packagings are utilised.
Every day between 100,000 and 200,000 kg of tasty tomatoes are packaged here. The tomatoes find their way to the customers via 14 fully automated packaging lines.
Reliable end product
Here too, we work in compliance with the most stringent requirements in the area of hygiene, food safety and quality. Our quality controllers check the tomatoes when they arrive, during the packaging process and before transportation to the customer. The storage and processing take place in conditioned spaces. The high degree of automation enables optimum tracking & tracing and results in an extremely reliable end product.
We have the following certifications:
- BRC-A (global standard for food safety)
- IFS Higher Level (the ultimate international standard for food safety)
- Qualität und Sicherheit (quality management system for German retail)
- RIK (Reglement Interne Kwaliteitscontrole), internal quality control regulations
- ℮-mark (recognised production control system of the Dutch Food & Consumer Product Safety Authority (VWA))
Een kwaliteitsproduct in RedStar-merk of verpakt in uw private label. We are happy to help you develop your packaging. Tell us about your wishes and ideas. We have the know-how to quickly put new concepts on the market. Without making concessions to quality. Together we bring your tomatocategory to a higher level.